Mental health is just as important as physical health. Health Plan of Nevada (HPN) Behavioral Health provides mental health and substance use services to help members maintain a balanced and healthy life.
Some services offered by HPN Behavioral Health include:
- Mental health and substance use services
- Online education and resources
- Inpatient and outpatient services
- 24/7 crisis intervention services
- Crisis stabilization
- Employee assistance programs
To access services, please call BHO toll-free at 1-800-873-2246, TTY 711.
Learn more at bhoptions.com.