Carry your health plan ID card with you.
It holds important information, including:
- The name of the person covered: You and your registered dependents will each receive a health plan ID card. Your registered dependents may include your spouse, domestic partner, children and/or other eligible dependents.
- Member ID and group number: These numbers are useful when filling out patient forms, creating an account on our online member center or calling us.
- Member Services phone number: This is the number to call when you have questions you can't find an answer to on our website.
- 24-Hour Telephone Advice Nurse: This is the number to call when you need self-care advice or help deciding where to seek care.
- Copayments: This is the amount you pay when you receive a covered service. Your medical and pharmacy information are also listed on the card.
Remember to take your ID card to your medical appointments and show it when you fill a prescription. Need a temporary health plan ID card? Sign in to the online member center.